Conveniently located in Midwest City, Oklahoma, our modern and expansive all-in-one convenient location with deep and broad service capabilities for immediate and continued medical attention, provides the added value of patient continuity of care, enhanced clinical supervision, and an easier transition between levels of care needed.
A premier provider of Long Term Acute Care, Midwest City Specialty Hospital specializes in Neurological, Pulmonary and Wound Care, and provides the most complete and comprehensive care, assuring you seamless, safe, and well-coordinated attention through the various stages of recovery.
- A stellar staff that includes over 19 Physicians across 9 specialties
- ICU Trained Nurses for optimal patient outcomes
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurses (CCRN)
- PICC Line Nurses as core nursing staff
- 4 Infectious Disease Doctors actively on staff
Delivering highly specialized Long Term Acute Care and Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation services in the same campus, we ensure integrated care and seamless transitions for medically complex patients who unquestionably benefit from the continued medical supervision and clinical interface at the core of our multidisciplinary approach.